Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak 2022 Result Declared: Indian Post is inviting online applications for Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak 2020 For the position of Branch Master (BPM), Assistant branch Postmaster (ABPM), Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). For the Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 via Advt. No. RECTT/1-41/GDS/2019/CH. III
✅ Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020 Post Office Recruitment 3262 Post
Notification for Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Post Office Vacancies 2020/ Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Post Office Vacancy 2020/ Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Post Office Vacancy 2020/ Post Office Bharti 2020.
This Application is Extended to 12 August 2020.
|Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 3262 Post|
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Postal Department|
|Post Name||Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancy||3262 (UR- 1527, SC- 544, ST- 468, OBC- 348, EWS- 278, PwD-A- 32, PWD-B- 23, PWD-C- 32, PWD-DE- 10)|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years (On 22 June 2020)> Age Relaxation as per Rules|
|Qualification||10th Pass (with Passing Marks in Maths) + Knowledge of Hindi|
|Important Dates||Apply Start:- 22 June 2020Last Date to Apply:- 21 July 2020 (Extend Till 12 August 2020)|
|Application Fees||Gen/ OBC/ EWS:- Rs. 100/-Female/ Others:- Rs. 0/-|
|Status||Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online|
✅ Pay Scale/ Salary of Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
For Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020, the following Minimum TRCA shall apply to the Rajasthan GDS categories as per Directorate Order No.1731/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Post Name||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12000/-||Rs. 14500/-|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 12000/-|
✅ Selection Process of Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
- Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 Selection will be based on an automatically generated merit list based upon the online applications.
- Higher educational qualifications will not be considered. Finalizing the selection will only be made if you have passed the 10th standard of approved boards. All subjects must be passed according to approved board norms. However, Clause B of Notifications pertaining Required Educational Qualifications will not allow candidates to be taken into consideration for calculating merit.
- Candidates with both marks and grades on the marks list must apply only with marks. Candidates who apply only with grades will be disqualified.
- For marks lists that contain Grades/Points, marks are calculated by converting Grades and Points with the multiplication factor (9.5), to the maximum point or grade of 100.
- If candidates receive the same marks, the merit orders would be as OBC Trans-Male, OBC Female, EWS Trans-Male, EWS Male, UR Trans-male and UR Male.
- One cycle of online engagement at Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 allows a candidate to apply for up to twenty positions. This means that prospective candidates can apply for up to twenty positions on one application, spread across all Circles. This number of 20 posts does not include vacancies that arise in the candidate’s Home Circle. Home Circle refers to the circle within the candidate’s native/domicile state in which they are permanently residing or have studied SSC. Candidates should exercise caution when utilizing the 20 choices that are available in each Cycle. If a candidate has applied for more than one Circle post, however, one Circle will offer one job.
- Candidates who choose to opt for five positions with preference post1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, and are selected as meritorious for more than one of the posts, will be offered the position in the order in which they were chosen. Candidate for any other posts will also be offered. If a candidate joins at any chosen post, all offers will be automatically forfeited. Only one position will be offered to a candidate who has applied for more circles than one.
- Applications with incorrect or incomplete data will be disqualified from consideration. The candidate should choose the appropriate Board according to the year of pass as well as the Board of the pass in the respective states that recognized these Boards. Rejection of candidature will be possible if there is any deviation from the submitted documents and entered data.
✅ How to Apply for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 Gramin Dak Sevak
How to apply:-
- Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 will accept only online applications. The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- iii) Father Name
- iii. Mobile Number (Unique for a single Registration number).
- iv) Date of birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Community
- viii) PH- Type of Disability (HH/OH/VH – Percentage of disability
- viii) The state in which the Xth grade was passed
- ix) Board in the Xth grade passed
- x) Year of Passing in Xth Class
- xi) Xth Grade Certificate Number / Roll number (optional).
- xii) District issues a transgender certificate. As per 2019 THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS ACT (PROTECTION RIGHTS) ACT.
- One registration is permitted per candidate for Rajasthan Post Office 2020. You must use the same registration number to submit applications in any cycle. Registering requires mobile number mapping. The same mobile number that was registered will not be used for any further registrations. If a duplicate Registration is discovered by changing the basic details, all candidatures related to such Registrations will not be considered for selection. Anyone who has forgotten their registration number can retrieve it by clicking the “Forgot registration” option.
- Fee Payment
- A fee of Rs. 100 should be paid by applicants in the OC/OBC/EWS category. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) for each set. To make the payment, the candidate must visit any Head Post Office in India or other designated Post Offices. Names of the offices are available on the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. You can also pay the fees online using the URL on the Home page. This can be done with all credit/debit cards that are recognized and the net banking facility. Candidates will be charged for the use of debit/credit cards and net banking according to the rules.
- All Female / Trans-woman candidates and PWD candidates are exempt from paying a fee. You can apply online through the link provided on the Website.
- To apply online, candidates should provide information about their Registration Number in order to complete the following information. Once uploaded to one registration number, documents can be used for subsequent posts and for other circles. Candidates do not need to upload additional documents. Candidates must upload the following documents in the prescribed formats and sizes. It is recommended that candidates keep the scanned documents in softcopy form. The application will be rejected if it is not submitted in the correct format.
- Below are the details for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020. Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020. Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020. Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020. Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020. Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020. Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancies 2020. Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020. Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020. Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020. India Postal Recruitment 2020. Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020. Rajasthan Post Office vacancy. Rajasthan Post Office Jobs 2020. Before applying, interested candidates should review the official notification of Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020.
✅ Important Links
|✅ Important Links|
|Rajasthan GDS Result 2022||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Step I Registration||Click Here|
|Step II Pay Application Fees||Click Here|
|Step III Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Check Post Office Wise Vacancy||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website @appost.in||Click Here|
|Official Website @indiapost.gov.in||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|